Terms of Service
“Content” means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to, subsisting on or accessible from the Site;
“We”, “Us” or “Our” means Arctic Co-operatives Limited (“Arctic Co-ops”) and any subsidiaries, partnerships or related entities.
“You” or “Your” means the person accessing or using the Site or it’s Content.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, security and privacy of your personal information. We consider your personal information to be information about you as an identifiable individual that is protected by law.
We’d like you to better understand how your personal information is collected, used and disclosed when you access and use our Site:
- Transactions and inquiries: You may be asked for personal information, such as your name, address or e-mail address and current phone number when you make a reservation online.
- Quality assurance: We may capture, replay and analyze details of your Site visits to find site errors or issues and understand the impact that transaction failures have on business processes and to improve the operation of the Site.
- Contests and promotions: You may choose to participate in the contests or promotions offered by us intended to increase awareness of our services and offerings. When entering into certain contests or promotions, we may request your permission to use your personal information to contact you about our services or offerings you may find of interest.
Restrictions on Use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to defame or disparage anybody or make comments of an obscene, derogatory or offensive manner or otherwise use the Site or its Content in a way that brings us or any third party into disrepute or causes us to be liable to any third party;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; and
- that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site and shall be solely responsible for keeping your password and other account details confidential.
Responsibility for Minors
In cases where you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (a) the online conduct of such minor; (b) controlling the minor’s access to and use of the Site; and (c) the consequences of any misuse by the minor.
Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and all intellectual property rights in the Site (including without limitation any Content) are owned by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (which include without limitation all copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world.
Submitting Information to the Site
Where our Site enables you to communicate with us and/or other users of the Site, you may not use the Site to transmit harmful or offensive (e.g. violent, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise illegal) communications or material which might otherwise bring us or the Site into disrepute. Although we reserve the right to monitor, edit, review or remove discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and similar communications on the Site from time to time, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from any Content posted on the Site nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamatory statement, obscenity or inaccuracy contained in any such information. Our right to use submissions or other material provided by you is non-exclusive, freely transferable and worldwide so you shall be entitled to use your own material yourself subject to applicable law.
Accuracy of Information and Availability of the Site
While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site’s continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
Hyperlinks and Third Party Sites
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. AS STATED ABOVE, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) IN RELATION TO THE PROVISION OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS TO COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY AND CURRENCY OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY (WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE) WHICH WE MAY OTHERWISE HAVE TO YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY ERROR OR INACCURACIES IN ANY CONTENT, THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE FOR ANY REASON, AND ANY REPRESENTATION OR STATEMENT MADE ON THE SITE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WE CAUSE WHICH WE COULD NOT REASONABLY ANTICIPATE WHEN YOU STARTED USING THE SITE, FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU LOSE REVENUE, SALARY, PROFITS OR REPUTATION AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY SUCH AS OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN RELATION TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING THE DOWNLOADING OR USE OF ANY CONTENT) EXCEED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations in these terms to any other person.