2021 Arctic Co-op Manager's Conference & Trade Show Sponsorship Opportunities
Thank you if you're already participating in our Virtual Trade Show!
By signing up for our Virtual Trade Show we’re already working on setting you up with a supplier profile page. This will include, your contact information, showcase your deals/new arrivals, offer PDF catalogs with pricing of your products, and give you the ability to upload any videos you would like. General Managers will be able to contact you and set up one on one meetings to connect with you and ask questions.
Being the official sponsor of the 2021 Arctic Co-op Virtual Conference and Trade Show allows you access to the entire event! Join us for the special celebrity guest speaker and the entertainment planned throughout our virtual event. Advertise on Social Media on our Arctic Co-op Home Office or community pages. This is a great way to learn more about our communities, our Members, and who we are. This is the best way to ensure that you stand out from your competition and increase your brand recognition.
- You will be included in the achievements publication by having a devoted page within the publication to use as you wish (advertise a product or service).
- Your logo on the daily agenda communications both via email and posted on the conference site.
- Have a Live Zoom call scheduled with the General Managers.
- Have a pre-recorded commercial air at the beginning of the Conference and Trade Show.
- The total Conference and Trade Show runs from February 8-March 31. Your logo will be included in the website banner for the entire conference and Trade Show as a scrolling ad.
- Participate in up to 5 of the E-Blasts counting down to the Trade Show
- Enter a product or sample into the General Managers welcome bag
Sponsor our Guest Speaker Event
Our Guest Speaker helps kick-off the Conference & Trade Show by sharing humor to lighten things up. This year we will be having a secret celebrity speaker at our event!
- The total Conference and Trade Show runs from February 8 – March 31. Your logo will be included in the website banner for the entire conference and trade show as a scrolling ad.
We would love to have you join us for the event!
E-Blast Countdown to Trade Show
(Minimum 10 emails): In an effort to build excitement for the upcoming Trade Show, we will be sending out email notifications to the General Managers to give them sneak peeks!
- At least 10 opportunities to get your logo/product/service in front of the managers with the count down to the upcoming event.
- Guaranteed in every e-blast (minimum 10)
- Eblasts sent 4 weeks out, 3 weeks out, 2 weeks out, 1 week out & 6 days before the event
- As a Trade Show participant, a link to your supplier profile page will be included
- Ability to highlight your top item/must have item or include call out’s for special features of this item.
- If you opted to participate in the flyer sponsorship, you have the ability for the flyer page to be sent to the General Managers to help generate excitement around the deals being offered at the upcoming show.
- Not a product supplier or a Trade Show participant? As a service supplier you could advertise what services you offer to showcase your business.
- Your company logo will be included in all communications
- Your logo will be included in the daily conference agenda, featured in a prominent area
Throughout the Managers Conference we will be facilitating a variety of virtual sessions for the General Managers to enjoy.
One of the most important parts of the Conference and Trade Show is the sharing of best practices, laughter and enjoying the company of these hard working General Managers. Help them decompress, relax and have some laughs with one another and Home Office Staff. You can provide us with a script or short video of your choosing that will be read/played by the facilitator of the entertainment to advertise your product or service you provide.
Co-op Achievements Publication:
To celebrate the many achievements throughout the year, Arctic Co-op has always taken the opportunity to publicly thank and reward our staff and Co-ops. We will be celebrating a little differently this year but will do our best to showcase our appreciation. Help us showcase our top performing Co-ops and long service employees.
- A physical copy will also be published for all Co-op locations and individuals receiving an achievement award.
- As a sponsor, you will have a devoted page within the publication to show appreciation and promote your service or products.
Live Zoom Session with the GM’s
Speak directly to our General Managers via live Zoom call: Arctic Co-op to schedule the Zoom call with all General Managers. If the General Manager is unable to attend; it will be recorded for them to view at a later date.
- No more than a 30 minute presentation with a question/answer period (total 45 minutes).
- Show and Tell If you’re a product supplier, you can show your product or go through your show room
- If you’re a service supplier you can showcase your business and what services you have to offer
- All sessions will be recorded, General Managers who are unable to attend live will still be able to view your presentation
Once you book this sponsorship, someone from our team will be in contact with you to book your session!
Is there a specific session during the Conference that you would like to sponsor?
- The Session Sponsor will provide a pre-recorded commercial to play at the beginning of one of the Arctic Co-op pre-recorded sessions throughout the conference!
Sponsor of the Day
As part of the 2 month Conference and Trade Show, Arctic Co-op will send out daily agendas as well as have them posted on the conference website, to help our General Managers keep organized on what the daily tasks/meetings/presentations are.
As the sponsor of the day we will have your logo on the agenda (emailed and posted) for that day.
Your logo will be included on the website banner for that day during the Conference and Trade show as a scrolling ad.
Every supplier can have links to their website.
Since this year’s show is virtual, we’re sending all of the General Managers a special care package to get them excited for the Trade Show, this is your opportunity to be a part of it! Help get our General Managers excited about the Trade Show by including product samples, sell sheets, or promotional items.
Not a product supplier? Do you have promotional products that has your logo on it that you would like to include in the welcome bags for our managers to use? For example: a coffee mug, water bottle, hat, toque or neck warmer?
Countdown to the Show Email Notifcation
As a Trade Show participant, you could link to your Trade Show supplier landing page. You could highlight your top item/must have item or include call out’s for special features of this top item. If you opted to participate in the flyer sponsorship, you could also have this flyer page sent to the general managers to help generate excitement around the deals being offered at the upcoming show.
Not a Product Supplier or trade show participant? As a Service Supplier you could advertise what services you offer to showcase your business.
Special Edition Trade Show Flyer
Trade Show participants can highlight deals or new items in a flyer format for each of the General Managers to review in advance of the Trade Show. These individual flyer pages will also be posted on the specific supplier trade show landing page.
Each General Manager will receive several copies of this special flyer showcasing deals, new products, and other exciting offers.
Your show flyer will be available on your supplier profile page for General Managers to view
Tradeshow flyer will also be available for download on the event website